Saturday, January 12, 2008

Investing in gold (follow-up)

For the record, since my last post about investing in gold (see two posts below) Kinross Gold company has appreciated 70% and Goldcorp has appreciated 40%. If any of you invested your money in these companies based on my recommendation, which no one did, you should sell now.

Unfortunately I'm still an amatuer investor and I sold my stakes in those companies after making about 20% return and thereby missed out on the other 50% and 20% respective returns. I hate myself. But I still made money and I still redeemed my predictive self somewhat, at least theoretically.

My next prediction will soon be forthcoming.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I anxiously await your next stock tip. P.S. I like the Poem/Daily Words I think it would be an awesome song.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home